- Please limit yourself to two posts per day.
- Please post the body of your story behind an lj-cut.
- Please make every effort to ensure your spelling and grammar are correct.
- You may use "fake cuts" to link to other communities, or links to other entries. Do not link to a locked post. Any entries seen to be locked will be removed.
- Please use a header with, at the very least, information regarding word count, rating, and a summary.
As an example:
Word count -
Characters and/or pairings -
Warnings (if any) -
Author's note -
The above guide is not mandatory, but it does provide a good indication of what we expect whenever you post, and we encourage you to use it. At the very least, please provide warnings, word count and rating, as well as a short summary of what your fic is about.
If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment on this post and one of the mods will answer you ASAP.
[Captain Planet Club on deviantART]
[The Captain Planet Wiki]
(Please note the wiki is a work in progress and not all pages are completed yet.)
[Fanfiction.net Discussion Forums]
[The Captain Planet Website]
[The Mother Nature Network]
If you would like to become an affiliate please comment here
Icon, banner and layout made by ozqueen